Scottish Pain Research Community (SPaRC)
Seventh Annual Scientific Meeting
Friday 24th March 2017
West Park Conference Centre, 319 Perth Road Dundee, DD2 1NN
Following last year’s successful meeting, the Scottish Chronic Pain Research subgroup, operating under the auspices of the Scottish Chronic Pain Steering Group, is pleased to announce the Seventh Annual Scientific Meeting of the Scottish Pain Research Community (SPaRC) which will take place on Friday 24th March 2017 at the West Park Conference Centre, Dundee (www.westpark.co.uk).
Registration at this meeting is FREE for students, patient representatives and third sector representatives. However this year a full delegate fee of £40 will be introduced to cover increasing costs. The SPaRC team is committed to keeping costs low, given the high calibre of both research and speakers at this annual meeting.
Registration for SPaRC 2017 is now closed.
Programme is now available and can be downloaded as a PDF (please see Related Files)
The objectives of the SPaRC Annual Scientific Meeting are to:
- Provide an update on pain research
- Share current and recent research (submitted abstracts, invited speakers and posters)
- Identify the ways in which patients will benefit from the research
- Identify and develop collaborations within the Community
- Identify other possible activities within the Community
- Raise the profile of pain research within Scotland
Confirmed Speakers include:
Professor Lars Arendt-Nielsen
President Elect, IASP
Dr Jonathan Hill
Senior Lecturer in Physiotherapy
University of Keele