- It will give you a break from the medical or dental curriculum.
- It will give you the opportunity to study the topic(s) of your choice in depth.
- It will expose you to a systematic and well-organised method of how to formulate and pursue research and transferable skills.
- It will give you an opportunity to put these skills into practice by having an opportunity to undertake a scientific project.
- The feedback received from students who have undertaken a BMSc has always been positive.
- It will hopefully provide you with an Honours Degree with an appropriate class.
- This Honours Degree will put you in a better position when you apply for employment post-graduation.
How to apply
Click the links below for more information on the courses available at University of Dundee, and to start the application process through UCAS.
You can also use these links to contact the course leads directly.
For all applications you will require:
- Academic reference
- Personal statement
If you require assistance to prepare these documents please contact the Careers Office. They run regular drop in clinics in Ninewells Hospital, or you can make an appointment to see them on the City Campus.
If you are a University of Dundee student looking to complete a BMSc at another institution, please complete the attached application form and return it to the BMSc team.