What support is available?
Who is involved in student matters?
The Undergraduate Teaching Dean and the SiP/PiP Convenors have overall responsibility for all academic student matters. They should be consulted for the following issues:
- serious academic or welfare problems referred by tutors
- options following failure or withdrawal from assessments
- possible assistance for students who have difficulty paying their fees
- student hardship funds
- interruption of student study
- deferred entry to assessments
- withdrawal from exams
- student grievances
Medical Student Core Pastoral Team
Led by Dr Robert Jarvis, appointments are made through Medical School Student Support service through email@example.com.
SiP Convenors for Years 1-3 Dr Ellie Hothersall and Dr Jennifer Kennedy can be contacted directly or students can be referred to them by teaching staff, tutors or Student Support staff. Similarly PiP Convenor, Dr Richard Day for Years 4 & 5.