DEBU is a research group within Population Health Sciences, led by Prof Donnan that provides a focus for Medical Statistics in:
- Applied Statistical analysis for funded projects, e,g, NIHR, MRC, CSO;
- Statistical design and analysis in trials through TCTU;
- Core facility to the Medical School;
- Statistics Methodology research;
- Teaching Statistics; MPH, SPSS course, First Year Medics, etc..
DEBU consists of 7 statisticians all at PhD level with expertise in sample size estimation, survival modelling, stepped wedge analysis and prediction modelling.