06 Oct 2017
Grade 6 (£25,728 - £31,604)
Summary of Job Purpose and Principal Duties
Full Time, Fixed Term (12 Months)
TCTU is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual with experience in the design and development of databases for clinical trials to join our existing data management team. Under the direction of the team lead, the post holder will be responsible for the design, testing and validation of trial specific data management systems using OpenClinica. You will also be responsible for the relevant documentation and training end users. The post holder will facilitate the provision of data management systems supporting the portfolio of TCTU trials.
This position is for 12 months in the first instance. National and international travel will be required by the post holder.
- Responsibly for the design, development and maintenance of clinical databases using OpenClinca
- Provide training, including instruction manuals
- Ensure appreciate documentation is in place to demonstrate regulatory requirements
- Point of contact for end users
- Ensure data verification, validation and cleaning
- Assist with the production of data capture documentation
- Assist with the transfer of data between parties
- Produce verbal and written reports on activity